Thank you for your interest in employment with Antelope Memorial Hospital. Employment opportunities will be posted on this site as they become available.
To apply for an opening you may click on the link below to open and print the Application for Employment. Otherwise, contact Human Resources at 402-887-6377 to have an application mailed to you.
MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN – Full Time
- Conducting chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Analyzing laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results.
- Entering data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Operating, calibrating, and maintaining equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
- Establishing and monitoring quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
- Setting up, cleaning, and maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Providing test results to physicians.
- Supervising phlebotomist in the absence of the Laboratory Manager.
- Other duties as necessary.
Education: MLT or Bachelors degree in Medical Technology from accredited program and ASCP Certification or equivalent is required. Experience preferred; willing to train new graduate.
10-hours day shifts; days vary
Rotating call and weekends
Excellent Benefits including 100% coverage of cost of employee health and dental insurance!
Federal and State laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or any other protected status.